ACCESS AND DISTANCES
Do you have global positioning system (GPS)?
Coordinates: Latitude: 38.876872 | Longitude: 23.035456
Edipsos have quick and easy access from many sides.
>Through Arkitsas: at the 150th km of the national road Athens – Lamia by ferry boat from Arkitsa.
Runtime 1:30 ’till the ferry Arkitsa
Runtime of ferry boats 45 ‘
See here the Ferry schedules Edipsos – Arkitsa
Port of EdipsosΤel: +302226 0 22464
>Through Chalkida, the distance is 120 km from Chalkida, and the journey time is approximately 3 hours.
>With Bus from Athens, departing from the station to the street Liosia.
Τel: Bus station Athens : +30210 8317153
Τel: Bus station Edipsos : +302226 0 22250
>Through the National Road Thessaloniki – Lamia using the exit Glyfa.
Runtime of ferry boats 30 ‘
See here the Ferry schedules Glifa – Agiokampos
Port of Glyfa Tel : +302238 0 61288
- Beach Agios Nikolaos 300 μ
- Riviera Beach 2 km
- Beach Porto Pefko 10 km
- Beach Milos 10 km
- Beach Xrysi Akti 23 km
- Kawos – Lichada island (the Seychelles of Evia) 30 km
- Beach Nissiotisa 9 km
- City Loutra Aidipsos (port) 2,4km
- Public beach – Hydrotherapy center 3 km
- Airport Athens from Arkitsa (trough highway Athens – Lamia) 170 km
- Airport Athens via Halkida 203 km
- Airport Thessaloniki – Port Glifa 309 km
- St. John the Russian 62.7 km
- Monastery Saint David 33 km
- Monastery St. George Ilia 14,5 km
- Waterfalls Drymonas 35 km
- Starting point to visit and discover North Evia.
- Just 50 meters from seaside restaurants and cafes, mini market, kiosk
- Peaceful and stress-free location away from the city.
- Sea view of the North Evian gulf.