We closely monitor the updates for COVID-19 and follow all the hygiene and safety protocols as defined by both the National and the World Health Organization. According to government directives, we are adjusting our program as follows:
1. Remove the daily room cleaning so as to avoid the frequent entry of the maid into the room and the cleaning will be done every 3 days e.g. Arrival Monday The next cleaning will be on Thursday the same day you will be changing towels and sheets. Prevention, hygiene and cleanliness protocols are applied to clean rooms with special attention to surfaces and high-risk objects when touched. Strict cleaning is performed after the visitor leaves and before the next arrival.
2. Elevators should be used by one person at a time, or by guests where they share the same room. However, we recommend that you use the stairs.
3. The staff are checked daily in each shift, both at the entrance and at the exit of the hotel. We have all increased the frequency of cleaning & disinfection, with special attention to all high-risk surfaces when touched, such as entrances, corridors, offices.
4. Hand sanitizers have been installed in all public areas but also in the facilities where they are used by the hotel staff. In shared bathrooms, hallways, at the entrance and in office spaces.
5. The breakfast will now be available in the safety of your room so remove the breakfast buffet and a breakfast basket is available which you can pick up from the bar from 8:00 to 10:30
6. Check in in the room will be possible after 15:00 and Check out will be until 11:00
7. Check-in by clicking on the image below from your computer, tablet or smartphone from the security of your room without exchanging documents.